Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, May 2014
Certificates: Professional Sales and Interactive Marketing
St. Anna Institute, Sorrento (NA), Italy
Studies in Italian Language and International Business, May-August 2013
True Value Company, August 2013-Present
Marketing Project Team Member
- Specifically chosen within the College of Business to serve on a team to complete a marketing based project requested by True Value Company
- Formulated a plan and conducted marketing research to correctly satisfy True Value Company and their request to attract Generation Y consumers and employees
- Collaboratively completed and presented a professional business report completed with solutions and advances for the company as a team
- Acted as the external liaison to True Value Company communicating on behalf of the team
Grand Hotel La Favorita, Sorrento (NA), Italy, May-August 2013
Marketing and Front Office Intern
- Adapted and completed a Marketing based internship in a foreign country at a five star hotel
- Admin for all social media for the hotel such as: Facebook, Twitter, Trip Advisor, Instagram
- Assisted marketing department in generating new customer leads and raise brand awareness
- Developed a SWOT Analysis completed with ideas and solutions to fix current problems in the company
- Cooperated and quickly developed the knowledge that goes into the hospitality field
- Implemented my Italian language skills by speaking fluently and translating every day
Norridge Park District, Norridge, IL, June 2010-August 2012
Lead Camp Counselor
- Coordinate daily activities and lesson plans for children
- Responsible over the children, performing CPR and First-Aid when necessary
Northern Illinois Women’s Rugby, Team Captain
- Coordinate and plan practices for a Division 1 club team
- Motivate and lead individuals to create a positive environment to succeed
Northern Illinois Women’s Rugby Club, President
- Elected to conduct and organize an entire organization which includes setting up schedule of games and practices, conducting all executive meetings and giving direction and motivation to other members.
- Liaison to NIU Recreation Center, Commissioner of Midwest Rugby and USA Rugby.
Sigma Kappa Sorority, Vice President of Philanthropic Services
- Elected by the collegiate chapter and responsible for communicating, coordinating and executing Sigma Kappa Foundation programs and all fundraising for the Foundation.
University 101 Peer Instructor Fall 2012 & Fall 2013
- Conducted classroom activities and aided instructor in activities, while being a role-model for new students.
College of Business, Dean’s Student Advisory Board
Marketing Student Advisory Board, Fundraising Committee
Student Association, Finance Committee
- Allocate budget money for student body organizations.
Order of Omega Honor Society